Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still Sick????

Alright... just let me let loose. After I had Noah on February 20th I ended back in the ER on Wednesday, February 25th for a headache I couldn't control, aparently it was due to dehydration and my hormones being so out of wack. They helped me feel better with two bags of fluids, two nausea medicines, and morphine. They let me go with a migrane medicine and to say the least I was feeling better. Then on Friday, March 13th .... Yes FRIDAY THE 13th!!!... I went to the hospital with major back pain... it was if I was having contractions--can you say PAINFUL. When they finally took me back to a room they examined me and did a urine test which showed that I had a UTI. Then they sent me for a Open MRI to see if I had kidney stones. The results of the MRI and my blood work showed that I didn't have any kidney stones but that I do have a kidney infection!!! This is something I may have actually had since the beginning of my pregnancy, we may or may not ever know if it is the reason we lost Noah, but it is definitely a possibility. Well, I finished my medicine last week but I have been feeling worse the last few days, so I decided last night that I would call doctor today to be checked out. I went to the doctor and saw the same CRNP that I saw I after I had Noah to be put on a medicine for my depression, and she recognized me right off and wanted to know how I have been.... Of course I said I am falling apart. I let loose a bit and she said well.. take a urine test and she would be right in. I came out of the bathroom and to my suprise I realized I had blood in my urine. I just was about to fall to pieces. Can you say I HATE being SICK!!!! Rachel the CRNP reassured me we will get to the bottom of this and she will send my urine out for testing and should know something by Monday or Tuesday. She decided to put me on a diffrent antibiotic for longer so we shall see. So.. that is the lowdown on my sickies for now.

4 comments:

Jennifer Munoz said...

Oh Kimmy! I had no idea! I hope you feel better REALLY soon. If you ever want to talk or vent just give me a call. Seriously! You're such a strong woman and I'm sorry you're hurting right now. Let me know how I can help. Talk to ya soon :)

Katherine said...

We need to get you better. Let me know if you ever need help. You're always taking care of everyone else, it's time to focus on you!

KAT said...

Ouch!

Maria said...

Hope you are feeling better. It's awful to feel bad and not know why.